About

My photo
Rural Kilbeg, Meath, Ireland
I'm just a country lad up in the big smoke trying to go to college

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let talking culchies talk

Right I finished the college this year and since then I have been searching for a job. Well, I have never seen such "race-ism" or whatever they call it. You see everywhere I try they say no there's a re-session. Now that sounds like they're having another session everytime I ask. I doubt they're drinking that much I reckon its a conspiracy against learned culchies like me i.e. the one's who can spell stuff. I don't know why towny bastards don't like mild mannered culchies like me. Now I know I may be barred from most places, I might not be a big fan of hot water and soap but sure they hardly expect me to wash every week do they. They say your all alco-ma-holics. Now just cos I can drink more than the doctors say is safe means nothing I reckon they're just jealous. Then they say our manner is not too nice well if I think someones a hateful c**t I'll tell them even if they are an old age pensioner crossing the road. So yes I am angry I'm just a simple cuntry lad looking for a job in the big smoke and I'm sick of doing the huckle-buck dance in me over-alls and wellies at the fair while people pour milk on me. I'm not a freak I just look, sound and smell different to town folk.

Bye bye now

No comments: