About

My photo
Rural Kilbeg, Meath, Ireland
I'm just a country lad up in the big smoke trying to go to college

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The races in Kilbeg



Now some people watch the grand prix, well I think there a different breed of prix. To be honest they can't even compare the the excitement I feel when you can smell the silage in the distance, and all you can hear is the roar of two tractors racing for that gap in the hedge. It really is epic. Now this video may seem tame to you because it is. If a non-culchie was to see a full-on hardcore tractor race they're brains would actually explode. Also the title may mention the Kilbeg races but these races are far too culchie-ish for yee non-culchies to see for sure.
Bye now

2 comments:

Daniela said...

You think that is good?
That's nothing compared to the ploughing championships! Or even better again the All Ireland turf cutting contest! Moving from the Big Smoke to Offaly was the best thing my parents ever did for me!

Lorcan S said...

Ok ok the ploughing championships are better I admit it but videos of the championship would be too culchieish for non-culchies to view they might die and I don't want to take that risk. Dito with the auld All Ireland turf cutting contest.
Sorry.